GHG/Carbon Footprint Assessment
An organization’s Carbon Footprint Assessment includes a measurement of all the greenhouse gases that result from the company’s operational activities such as energy use, refrigerant leakage, waste generation, employee commute, business travel, and more. This methodical procedure specifically designed around business, a carbon footprint assessment captures those activities most relevant to organizational operational structure. Carbon footprint calculation enables an organization to obtain energy and resource utilisation insight.
We comply with International Standard of Green House Gas (GHG) Protocol and ISO-14064 to carry out and deliver verifiable Carbon Footprint Assessments. More than just an inventory of your carbon impact, our action-focused carbon footprint assessment serves as a decision-making tool, highlighting operational inefficiencies as well as recommended areas for competitive differentiation.
Future Carbon’s Carbon Footprint Assessment Services:
- Corporate Footprint (GHG Protocol Corporate Reporting Standard/ISO 14064-1): Our team works with you to undertake a scoping exercise to identify significant carbon drivers, produce a customized model to capture data about your business, and calculate a baseline against which improvements can be quantified.
- Product Footprint (PAS 2050): Our team works with you to deliver a lifecycle greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint report of your product or service, providing transparency for your customers’ green purchasing decisions and identifying carbon and cost hotspots along your supply chain.
- Event Footprint: Hosting events results in an inevitable adverse environmental impact. Our event carbon footprint assessment identifies, track, and quantify the carbon emissions activities generated by your event, pinpointing areas for carbon reduction.
- Footprint Verification: Future carbon has the internal resources to complete your organizational and product carbon footprint, in line with that Future Carbon serves to verify the calculated carbon footprint in accordance to ISO 14064-3 Standard as a trusted, proven third-party verifier, certifying that your calculations are accurate and meet selected reporting standards. With vast in-house expertise and experience in the field of carbon measurement, Future Carbon has helped a few recognized commercial and government organizations to quantify the carbon impact of their organization, product, service, and event. The cornerstone of our proven process entails working with the most specific data possible in order to produce complete, accurate and transparent results.
Future Carbon’s noteworthy Carbon Footprint Assessment Projects in Bangladesh:
- Carbon Footprint Assessment of Bangladesh Bank Head Quarter, 2015
- Carbon Footprint/GHG Emissions Assessment of The PALACE Luxury Resorts, 2015
- Carbon Footprint/GHG Emissions Assessment of The PALACE Luxury Resorts, 2014
- Carbon Footprint/GHG Emissions Assessment of Future Carbon Limited, 2015